Instagram: @genevievealthea

Monday 11 June 2012

Photos to Cherish.

A little while back it was one of my friend's birthdays. Her 21'st. She had a party. It was grand. 


One of the best parts was that she had a photo booth there! Sooooooo much fun! 
I had never been in one before and myself and on of my friends were the first people to arrive (although we feared we would be late... guess not). 
Anyways, we got to go in the photo booth first! 




It was a wonderful night full of many sour worms, pool, putting holes in wallsss..... not *bites lip*, Mr Polite, a little bit of dancing (not really my thing) and cake! A good party always as cake! 
Oh and a lot more photos were taken in the photo booth...

 ^PEESH!

 Being bestowed this by someone, from another. 

^21 wooo!

Thank you Adelaide! You are wonderful and great and particularly splendid and all things in between! 
Your party was wonderful, although Hunter did bring Loraine...

No comments:

Post a Comment