Instagram: @genevievealthea

Monday 13 May 2013

Autumn Dance.

14.52. Autumn Dance by Child.Like.Mind
14.52. Autumn Dance, a photo by Child.Like.Mind on Flickr.

On the weekend Wafia, Savannah and myself went to the cold and rainy Toowoomba for an intimate gig (you can see the photos on my instagram). It was quite a lovely day. 


I think that Toowoomba is one of my favourite places to go, especially in Autumn.  Usually I love to go there because most of my extended family live there, which is wonderful.  But I also love going there because the trees in Toowoomba are absolutely stunning! 
I may not have shown it here, but I happen to have a slight obsession with trees.  
I long to have a house with a ginormous tree in the backyard.  Imagine - sitting under the tree, having a picnic with your (future) husband (or wife),  reading a book, or water colouring and listening to music.  Ah, so perfect!

Toowoomba would be the only place in Queensland (that I know of) where the leaves on the trees change colours in Autumn.  The yellows, oranges, reds and browns.  So incredibly beautiful. 



Wafia by Child.Like.Mind
Wafia, a photo by Child.Like.Mind on Flickr.

Before the Toowoomba gig, the three of us spent the day roaming the streets and exploring Queens Park. (the most beautiful trees!).
Both the girls modelled for me, which made me very happy since they are both so beautiful (as you can see from the photos). 


Beautiful Savannah , a photo by Child.Like.Mind on Flickr.


In other news, this July I am going to see James Blake at the Sydney Opera House! Jaaaaammmesssssss Blaaaaaaaake! ♥
The plan is to road trip to Sydney with four of my wonderful friends, who happen to be just as keen to see James Blake as I am.  I will make sure to write about this trip when I get back!
Also, we have planned to meet up with some of the amazing Sydney Flickr photographers! (I will reveal who they are closer to the time). But I am very, very excited! I mean, c'mon! James Blake AND new Flickr friends! I think  yes!

Also, I am liking how my Tumblr looks lately. Too many beautiful photos to handle.




What I am listening to: Stay - (Rihanna) Branchez-Bootleg Remix. Don't judge me. This is good a good remix. Deal with it. 

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week. ☼

No comments:

Post a Comment