Instagram: @genevievealthea

Sunday 27 May 2012

About Me



Hello, my name is Genevieve and I'm pleased to meet you! 

I am a Social Work student and am quite enjoying it. Although, I have to say, my heart really does lie in the creative field. I dream to one day own my own roaming store, to write a lifestyle book and to live in a house full of light, life and joy. 

Here is where I will write all about my thoughts and adventures, review a thing or two, recommend some music and show you some DIY projects, recipes and a few other tips and tricks along the way! 

With deep thoughts, long days, an overly active brain, a not particularly meticulous writing style and computer always at the ready, you will soon get a glimpse of my thoughts, life and on-goings.

Oh! Also, if you ever have any questions (about anything at all), or would just like to chat, please do email me and say hello! I sure do love meeting new people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment