Instagram: @genevievealthea

Wednesday 30 January 2013

What I'm Listening To:

I have decided that it's a nice idea to have a 'What I'm Listening To' section, as I seem to listen to decent music (well at least I think so, of course).  So at the end of my posts (maybe not all of them, but most) I will have a link to what I am listening to. 

Because I only thought of this later and not during writing my last post, I will post it here. 

What I am listening to tonight is: James Blake- A Case of You
I find this song incredibly compelling.  I had originally heard the song while in the car with my Mum and we both fell in love instantaneously.  We ended up listening to it three times in a row and then today I was in the car with my Mum again and she asked for me to play it.  We then listened to it another five or six times. 
I later went home and looked up the video clip, which I also found quite emotion evoking and in someways confronting. All up, it is incredibly beautiful and I recommend you to listen to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment