Instagram: @genevievealthea

Sunday 3 February 2013

Changing takes time.

Well, I have moved house!  And boy, has it been nuts. 
SO MANY boxes!  So much unpacking, sorting and cleaning.  I cannot wait until things come out of their boxes and start going into their place. 

Walking out of the place we had called home for the past 5 years, it was rather sad- especially looking behind I realized that we were really leaving the shell of what made it home, and with that, we were leaving all of the woes of the past few years and entering into a new life/period of time. 








[Thanks to my Dad for taking the photos]


I am pleased, because my room is slowly being put into place and it is starting to feel more like my room again.  Although while getting things back into place, I have realized that I like to collect things- especially cameras, comic books, old books (especially the classics) and also frankie magazine. 






Oh! And I have put out my savings and gratitude jars- so hopefully that as a motivation will keep me going through this next stage in my life.  




I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to start a gratitude jar, as it is a great idea, and is always encouraging to look back and see all of the good things that have happened in your life, as well as being able to keep those moments as a reminder when things get tough.  

Because life is worth it, and you never know what is waiting just around the corner. 

1 comment:

  1. wow! good luck with the adjusting to a new home!! you room is wonderful I'm so jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete