Instagram: @genevievealthea

Wednesday 13 February 2013

2.52. His demeanour, is Love.

... By the 15th century, it had evolved into what it is today: A ploy from society - telling us that we constantly need to be in a relationship, that if we don't have someone to share this 'iconic' day with, then there is (pretty much) something wrong with us. But honestly, that is all nonsense! It's just another day.

One of the best things I saw during the lead up to VDay was a card saying "Happy Singles Awareness Day". Which I think is awesome! Reminding us that there are others out there. Mind you, for some this day is a special one. Spending time with the one you love. For my parents, it is the flag point for their 13th anniversary. So as much as I now think it's just another day, maybe someday in the future Valentine's Day will mean something.

But for now, I will continue to meet up with some of my friends so we can be 'together alone'. ♥


His demeanour, is Love. by Child.Like.Mind


1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.


(more on my other blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment