Instagram: @genevievealthea

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Tumblr Again (and current favourites).

Been on My Tumblr again.  I seem to go through bursts of using Tumblr.  But I have enjoyed looking through photos.  Probably one of my favourite pass times. 
Current favourites:
♥ daisies (always my favourite!)
♥ winter (cannot wait! Although I wish it snowed here) 
♥ owls 
♥ the colour red
♥ chicken, honey and macadamia sausages 
♥ blogging
♥ making new friends
♥ reading (currently reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland) 
♥ fresh flowers
♥ the music of Benjamin Francis Leftwich 


Life is beautiful. Finding things that inspire us and make us happy is important.  
encourage you, make time to notice the small things, and to "stop and smell the roses"- or at least do more things that you make you happy on a regular basis. ☼

2 comments: