Instagram: @genevievealthea

Saturday 10 May 2014

Making plans: Shakin' things up!

Hey you! How are you going? 

So, as you may have guessed by the title, I am planning to shake things up a little on this blog! HOORAY! I am hoping to give the blog a little makeover and a little more structure. 

THE PLAN: 
My main plan is to add categories! 

- To Make (DIY/craft/food)
- Thoughts and ramblings  (like what I already do)
- Home/Lifestyle (ideas, decorations and setups) 
- What I am Listening to 
- Things I like (reviews and recommendations) 
- Genevieve's Adventures (definitely keeping that one!) 

Eventually (if I feel it comes to that) I may add a 'wardrobe style guide' and other tips and tricks. 

I then plan to write every week, or at least every second week. The 'To Make' section will hopefully have something new up every second week and in the weeks between (maybe twice a week), I plan to write something in one or two of the categories. 

Hopefully it comes out like how I imagine it will - squeaky, clean and revamped!


Until things have been shaken and until university work dies down, I will be on a little break from writing (well, I guess an extended break... Unless I have a brain wave and need to write). So hopefully that wont be too much longer. 

Hope you are all well. 
See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment